National Sales Manager
Well-known multinational company
One of the foremost leader in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest automotive-related industry manufacturer, aiming to develop intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods.
- Provide leadership to the sales team& contribute to the overall Business Strategy of Taiwan market, including rolling 5 years volume figures.
- Define customers, market and sales force targets, continuously monitor Taiwan market and provide analysis of competition, in order to evaluate and develop new customers to strengthen sales network.
- Develop pricing strategy, sales promotion while generating profitability and contribute for defining a yearly marketing calendar and incentive programs for dealers.
- Drive monthly sales promotion to boost sales while generating profitability and contribute for defining a yearly marketing calender and incentive programs for dealers
- Monitor and report the performance and target achievement of sales
- Engage and retain the best talents, develop team skills and knowledge by mapping competencies and organizing with HR the trainings and development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) major in Business.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales related functions with proven career record in sales or marketing. Automotive related industy experience is a plus
- 5 years of involvement in strategic planning process.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading bigger teams (10 + memebers)
- 3 years of working in foreign company experience, fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Candidates with consumer Durable & FMCG industry with solid sales management skill in distribution and retail network could also be considered.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment