Mutual Fund Product Manager
Attractive package and benefits
About Our Client
An well-known financial services company.
To establish a strategic plan, developing new products, running existing products and providing sales support initiatives. The Product Manager will initiate and support related initiatives for Institutional and Retail Sales teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Work with the leadership team and other stakeholders to develop a strategic plan to ensure focus on the right priorities.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Portfolio Specialists to identify tactical & strategic solutions for new and existing product, as well as to provide product support on investment strategies, including training, competitive analysis and positioning, marketing material content, and sales campaign support.
- Work closely with the heads of Retail & Institutional Sales to help implement projects and initiatives related to their specific distribution channels.
- Become proficient in each investment strategy within fixed income and leverage all possible industry, competitor, and internal information sources to develop compelling initiatives around each strategy.
- Be a strong advocate for Product, both externally with gatekeepers and advisors as well as with internal audiences such as the sales force, senior management, and the fund boards.
What's on Offer
Bachelor's degree in business, finance or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient English and Chinese abilities.
- Ability to write original content to explain product positioning and market events
Minimum 3+ years asset management experience required, preferably in product, business development, or portfolio specialist role
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities including shown experience with research, data gathering and ability to think strategically
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowing to use Morningstar/Lipper and Bloomberg are preferred.