Multi-Asset Product Manager- Asset Management
Attractive salary package
Great career progression
About Our Client
This company is well-known international financial services company.
- Strong client orientation - partnering with the sales team to support existing client relationships as well as prospect and close new business.
- Preparing and updating marketing presentations and other materials to support product and platform messaging and facilitate the promotion and sales of multi-asset products.
- Providing internal and external marketing and sales support, and training for products where required.
- Researching and preparing responses to ad-hoc requests from clients and sales team.
- Support client-specific investment prospecting/servicing materials (RFP, discretionary investment mandates, due diligence requests, etc.)
- Developing product updates covering performance, attribution, market outlook and positioning.
- Monitoring and analyzing the competitive positioning of the firm's multi-asset products and broad industry/market trends; preparing detailed competitive analysis.
- Providing various and detailed client reports for Mandates products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in financial related field
- 5-8+ years of experience in asset management / financial industry. Experience in product management roles at another global asset manager with a large and well-developed retail product line would be highly preferred. Familiarity with Taiwan SITE and DIM investment regulations and restrictions are preferred.
- Strong communication skills to read/write/speak in English and Chinese and able to support local product/market materials and commentary.
- Degree holder and CFA preferred but not mandatory.
- Has strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment, and works well under pressure
- Possesses strong collaboration, communication, analytical, and attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a good understanding of capital markets.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of various databases such as Bloomberg, Lipper, Morningstar Direct and others.
- Licensed in Taiwan
What's on Offer
- International exposure
- Great career progression