MSL for oncology area
Promising and developing disease area.
Great internal resources.
About Our Client
My client is one of the global top pharmaceutical company with great reputation specialised in speciality-care products. They have devoted to clinical research, development, and increase real-world data for providing better science support for patients. They also offer sufficient resources for employee to secure the quality of life.
- Develop and implement KOL management plan, and build up scientific network with KOLs.
- Provide and/or present field observations and insights to internal stakeholders.
- Support the team leader in the development of the medical plans for particular therapeutic area.
- Establish long-term, peer-to-peer relationships with Therapeutic Area Experts, other relevant researchers/scientists and investigators in a assigned therapeutic field.
- Provide scientific support to cross-function activities by facilitating scientific presentations and medical education programs.
The Successful Applicant
- MS degree or above, major in medicine/ pharmacy/ bio-science/biotech related field.
- Familiar with the clinical trial and medical affairs process is preferred.
- Experience in scientific affairs experience at a biotech or pharmaceutical company is plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of clinical oncology diagnostics and sequencing is plus.
What's on Offer
- Supportive internal resources.
- Competitive salary package.