[MNC] Sr. Hardware Engineer (arm based / Taoyuan)
Challenging and innovative product development cycle
Family-oriented company culture with strong entrepreneur spirit
A 30+ years MNC focusing on payment solution products
- Project leading and problem-solving across engineering disciplines.
- Root cause analysis of design, manufacturability, and production issues.
- Interface as the central resource cross-functionally with other teams.
- Perform digital/power analysis and evaluation of new systems, identify functional and parametric problems.
- Create schematics using Cadence OrCAD Capture.
- Review Multi-layer HDI PCB designs using Allegro Physical Viewer and any Gerber Viewer.
- Export BoM from Cadence OrCAD Capture and import into PLM.
- Co-work with other CM/JDM/ODM sites in Asia, perform discussion and debug of product hardware.
- Identify and debug power devices.
- Perform engineering procedures and verification tests for electronic systems and modules.
- Compliance testing and interface verification for both high-speed and low-speed serial and parallel buses (PCIe, USB, HDMI etc)
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of in-depth working experience.
- Knowledge in consumer and enterprise product design.
- Expertise on ARM system design, system PWR architecture.
- Experience in lab equipment (oscilloscopes, current/voltage probes, power meters, data loggers, electronic loads)
- Excellent in verbal and written English skill.
If ARM system is your strength and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply now for further discussion!