MNC Semicon is expanding territory: HR Manager (Taoyuan area)
A hi-tech MNC equipment manufacturer for Electronics, Solar and Energy Storage
Highly profitable business in TW and currently expanding territory gloabally
About Our Client
- A globally active high-tech equipment manufacturer for "Electronics", "Solar" and "Energy Storage" business segments.
- With a 18,000 square feet class 10K clean room space, the company is it's mother group's "Global Refurbishment Center" in Taiwan, for the upgrade and refurbishment of existing equipment used in the production of semiconductors on behalf of it.
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a managerial position.
- Multinational company experiences are preferred.
- Entrepreneur and looking for growth and willing to take up challenge.
- Curious and independent with global view & open minded.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal integrity.
- Steady and reliable personality.
- Working with people with different cultural background.
- Committed and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary scheme
- Highly profitable business in TW and currently expanding territory globally