MNC Pharmaceutical Senior Product Manager
Abundant opportunities for regional roles
New Product Launch, Prelaunch opportunities
About Our Client
My client is one of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies that has strong pipeline in Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience and Diabetes. The company is expanding aggressively and is in need for ambitious talents who're interested in expediting their career.
* Engage with internal and external clients to achieve the commercial goals collaboratively
* Understand the market locally for the therapeutic area, competitor efforts and the needs of patients, caregivers, physicians and payers.
* Focus on the customer experiences we create and the trust we build over time with truly value added service and support and establish a culture of measurement, learning and rapidly adjusting across all functional customers.
* Ensure the global & regional commercialization strategies are embedded in the local plans; this will require communication and influence with global & regional brand teams and local leaders to ensure that local cross-functional resources are put in place in time and at the appropriate level to support the brand.
* Plan, develop and deliver robust pre-launch assessments in line with the global & regional milestones.
* Build and sustain relationships with KOL in Taiwan
* Lead a core brand team, working effectively with the cross-functional team members including medical, sales, regulatory, corporate affairs, finance and market research.
The Successful Applicant
- More then 5 years of experience in marketing
- Sales experience will be a plus
- Scientific background with business mindset and flexible personality
- Strong leadership and influencing power
- Teamplay and able to quickly identify commercial needs
- Good command in English with strong communication/presentation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression within the company