MNC Pharma Product Manager (Biosimilars)
Product Manager of a MNC Pharma company
Manages Oncology Biosimilars portfolio
About Our Client
World famous Pharmaceutical company contributes to the mission to extend and improve people's lives.
A global leader in Biosimilars committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
- Develop promotional materials to support Sales team in selling of existing or new launch products/brands.
- Market research, competitors analysis, brand positioning and health economic outcome research
- Manage the budget and resource for marketing activities
- Support Sales team in driving the best revenue result
- Work closely with other functional teams including Market Access and Medical Affairs to set out go-to-market strategies
- Responsible for the BNHI price submission
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years marketing experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with Oncology field
- Strong communication across different regions and teams
- Successful track records in a highly competitive market
- Familiar with the healthcare environment in Taiwan
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Leadership potential, regional exposure