MNC Pharma - Marketing Manager
World leading multinational pharmaceutical company
Lead medical marketing and sales function for certain territory
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading market expansion service group which provides outstanding services towards companies. They support company to grow business and expand their market values. They are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is familiar with Taiwan market trends to join their team.
- Develop and execute medical sales and marketing strategies. Achieve sales target in certain territories
- Analyze market trends, treats and insights to execute better marketing strategies
- Maintain and build relationship with customers to reach better sales target
- Manage and oversee delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Execute sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Expand customer base by market knowledge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand client requirements
- Negotiate product discounts and pricing with clients. Propose and solve product solutions.
- Monitor costs on proper pricing and contract terms to achieve targeted margins.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years and above experience in marketing function is required
- Minimum of 5 years and above experience as a Marketing Manager or related role is required
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy is preferred
- Have deep understanding in market knowledge such as: competitors, market opportunities or customers
- Owns proven sales track record in similar products
- Has large variety of current network of contacts
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is a plus
- Fluency in English language both spoken and written
What's on Offer
Interesting business model and great exposure among the industry