MNC level local manufacturing group: Global HR Director
Doninant market and profitable business track record
Global vision, leading over 30 HRs worldwide
About Our Client
- Doninant market and profitable business track record, over 2000+ ppl worldwide
- Diverse business within the group, chemical, green-energy and pharma
- Partner with Senior Leadership team to ensure culture and organization alignment to the vision and business goals.
- Provide consultative advice with management team on a variety of HR/Admin and business-related issues, both strategic and operational.
- Develop HR/Admin strategies and plans to support the achievement of business objectives and desired organizational culture.
- Drive HR programs, processes and policies and provide support for all employees.
- Lead HR and team to ensure a great workplace for employees.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of disciplined action and execution in HR roles.
- Able to persuade and influence effectively at multiple levels of an organization, strong teamwork and proven skills communicating effectively, and relationship management through understanding of environment and needs.
- Solid knowledge of HR management components such as L&D, compensation, performance management, change leadership and organizational design.
- Demonstrated application of those skills and partnership with HR Centers of Excellence and regional cross-functions also needed.
- Strong project and process management skills and strong consulting skills.
- Open minded and willing to try new and innovative way to optimize HR processes and operations and employee engagement.
- Solid knowledge of local labor law and employee relations experience
What's on Offer
- Doninant market and profitable business track record
- Global vision, leading over 30 HRs worldwide