MNC industrial company looking for first HRBP in Hsinchu
Globally, approximately 5,000 people work for the company, in about 90 offices.
Partnering with green energy industry closely with great potential to grow.
About Our Client
- Focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects.
- The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
- Worldwide employee over 5000 people and serve the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. All of the projects and fields of expertise are unique which means it can offer a wide variety of positions.
- Business including: Heavy lifting services, Heavy transport services, Plant turnaround / shutdown management, Site-wide construction services, Modular construction, Factory-to-Foundation / logistics, Rapid response, Relocation and decommissioning of installations, Trading in new and used equipment worldwide.
- Policy implementation Contribute to and implement the HR policy and plans, in line with the strategy of the Region and requests from management.
- Advising Formulate and present possible solution directions and issue advise at request or at own initiative, taking into account the applicable standards.
- Personnel Development Implement HR development policies and align with Regional strategy, and contribute to the realization of a work environment, which focus on improving performance and development.
- Recruitment & Resource planning Ensure optimal insight in the present and expected future personnel capacity needs of the assigned organization in order to deliver input for mid-long-term personnel planning.
- Projects Participate in HC projects to implement new or improved systems, procedures and processes.
- Reporting Provide Human Resource reports with correct and useful HC critical business indicators.
- Payroll and HR Admin Processing of payroll and tax compliance
- HR Operations Ensure smooth support to business in area of visa/work permits, employee travel, labor relations
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in human resources management or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written both English and Chinese, fluent in speaking Taiwanese is a plus.
- 8+ years or above experience in human resources activities, and with management position for at least three years. Full spectrum of human resources management capability and has worked with multinational company.
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Understanding/Knowledge on manufacturing process and business/commercial environment.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
- Globally, approximately 5,000 people work for the company, in about 90 offices.
- Partnering with green energy industry closely with great potential to grow.
- Pioneer role in Taiwan, rich regionl exposure and on trend business.