MNC- Asia Mechanical Engineering Director
Opportunity to global senior position exposure
Organisation team development strategy and branch managing position
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 tech company focusing on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health. Their mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals
* Grow the team in order to meet the needs of our expanding product line.
* Lead our joint-development engineering model with our manufacturing partners.
* Develop key relationships with our manufacturing partners and leaders.
* Improve the team's product development skills and ability from problem solving and concept cultivation
* Ensure the success and development of the team by defining clear expectations, providing timely and specific feedback, and holding others accountable.
* Work with other leaders to identify and prevent resource constraints before they happen.
* Organize training and professional development for your team.
* Set up strategic direction and inspire team to perform
* Improve and maintain our relationships with ODM/JDM/EMS partners in region.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or related
* 5+ years of experience at a senior manager level and collaboration with a US or European based company.
* 10+ years of experience designing high volume consumer-oriented products leveraging Asia based suppliers and ODM / CM / JDM partners.
* Willing to travel up to 25%.
What's on Offer
* Opportunity for senior managers to progress to a regional director position
* Fun and dynamic working environment
* Competitive benefits package