Micron & UMC Account Sales
Regional exposure - directly reports to regional head in Singapore
Great chance to work in an international company
About Our Client
Our client is a US based company which provide specific service to clients in foundry industry.
- Responsible for UMC & Micron accounts.
- Use technical knowledge to solve initial problems from client side.
- Co-work with regional team to meet the satisfaction of customers.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experience in Key Account Management in foundry industry(such as TSMC, UMC and Micron).
- Deep understanding in either UMC or Micron.
- With technical background - EE/ME/Industrial Automation.
- Background as Process Engineer or Equipment Engineer in Semiconductor industry is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure - directly reports to regional head in Singapore.
- Great chance to work in an international company.