Global leading brand.
Good internal culture.
About Our Client
My client is a global leading brand with outstanding reputation in delivering knowledge and education to healthcare communities. They work on healthcare products from early development through to post-launch to meet their marketing needs for their clients.
- Manage and author scientific documents supporting the observational studies: protocol, questionnaires, narratives, study report.
- Draft, edit, and submit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
- Work collaboratively to incorporate/adjudicate comments from internal/external stakeholders through document development to produce final deliverables.
- Lead/participate in client meetings for pitching proposals, brainstorming on new initiatives, marketing planning or event/meeting planning.
- Work with the manager in coaching junior Medical Writers, focusing on imparting core writing, editing, client and KOL engagement skills.
The Successful Applicant
Graduate degree in the sciences (PhD, MSc)
At least 5 years experience working for a healthcare communications agency.
Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interpret and fulfil client briefs in a creative and technically accurate manner.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Good employee benefits.