Medical / Surgical Oncologist
Flexible work hours and abundant training opportunities.
Work with most talented people from all over the world.
About Our Client
Our client is the most well-known American multinational technology company with more than 300,000 employees and operations in over 100 countries.The company manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle-ware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company is looking for highly experienced and skilled Medical/Surgical Oncologist who can join the development of computer system, which brings the promise of precision medicine to more cancer patients and can interpret testing results faster and with greater accuracy that manual efforts, to solve health challenges.
- Engage with key client stakeholders and clinicians to advocate the use and generate adoption strategies for innovative informatics and technology insights in a healthcare setting.
- Ensure excellence in customer relationships by communicating needs from clinicians to technology leads.
- Provide and change management expertise to promote clinical adoption.
- Support compliance with accrediting and certifying bodies and federal, state and local agencies.
- Develop publication, including clinical trials/health services research strategy, to demonstrate clinical effectiveness, guide innovation.
- Collaborate with other members of the Delivery Team as well as the Go-To-Market Teams, Product Offering Leads, and the Chief Health Officer.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in surgical/medical oncology practice
- 2 years experience in implementation of health care technology solution preferred
- 2 years experience in business consultative role around use of technology and work-flow redesign in a healthcare setting preferred
Surgical oncologist with a contemporary background who understands major trends in healthcare, quality, and clinical work-flow
- Strong business mindset and strategic/ innovative thinker
- Strong leadership, team building and people skills
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Great career progression plan
- Transparent work-life balance
- Comprehensive Professional and Management training program.