Medical Science Liaison
Promising product pipeline.
Energetic, dynamic and proactive culture.
About Our Client
My client is one of a global pharmaceutical company with outstanding reputation in both pipeline and internal culture. They specialised in multiple therapeutic areas and also dedicated to improving the life quality for people around the world. The reason to join the organisation, definitely not only the strong pipeline, but also the value they shared. They works as a team with regional and global resources, coordinates each other and always be the supportive team players to each other.
Now they're looking for someone who holds the positive traits and has the high willingness to share the same value to join this keep developing team.
- Engage with healthcare stakeholders to educate and communicate clinical and scientific data to advance the scientific platform as aligned with goals.
- Coordinates continuing educational workshops, seminars and programs for healthcare professionals and scientists.
- Delivers medical information to internal/external health sources as directed.
- Lead and participate on project teams that support strategies and tactics as delegated by leadership team.
- Compliantly collaborate with cross‐functional colleagues and serve as main of contact point.
- Execute risk management plan in compliance with local health regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in science-related field with at least master degree or above is preferred.
- 3+years experience in medical affairs and clinical operation roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills with cross-functional teammates.
- Fluent English in both writing and oral.
- Strong statistical skill to extract insights from data.
- Stick to compliance regulations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great employee benefits.