Medical Science Liaison
Promising and strong pipeline.
Potential opportunity to regional team.
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative prescription medicines that help patients prevail over mutiple serious diseases. My client values talents and willing to develop employee to regional/global role. The company are now seeking a highly organized and thorough Medical Science Liaison.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders and access stakeholders as well as maintain knowledge of research and scientific interest.
- Collect and provide meaningful medical insights back to the medical and commercial organizations to be actioned in support of the strategy development.
- Ensure that data on company's pipeline products is communicated in an efficient and timely manner through scientific presentations.
- Contribute to and coordinate the development of the medical / scientific sections of pricing and reimbursement files, scientific publications and presentations.
- Support field medical efforts to improve the value offering to regional HCPs.
- Assist in providing the necessary information and/or making contact with researchers in the selection of clinical trial sites.
- Collaborate in the training of commercial team and other personnel.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD or PharmD in pharmacy, medical, or life science area.
- In-depth knowledge and relevant experience in the field.
- Ability to communicate scientific/medical information with diverse groups.
- Superior interpersonal and team-working and cross-functional skills.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written).
What's on Offer
- Employee focused culture.
- Opportunity to grow in multinational company.