Medical Science Liaison
Well established people development program
Strong product pipelines
About Our Client
Our client is a global healthcare providers that emphasizes on talent development, career plan and people. The company is planning a strong pipeline in terms of products in the coming years. Great exposure of candidates to grow within.
- Establishing frequent and timely interactions with Thought Leaders (TL) and other Health Care Providers (HCP) aligned with medical strategies to discuss safe and appropriate use of approved products, and pharmacoeconomic data.
- MSLs also respond to unsolicited questions on current medical and scientific issues, healthcare advances, treatment trends, and health outcomes measures. TLs may include nationally and regionally recognized scientific and clinical leaders, medical advisors to managed care providers and committees, and HCPs active in addressing patient advocacy issues.
- MSL must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the assigned disease and therapeutic area(s) and key publications.
- MSLs posses the ability to translate this information and data into high quality medical dialogue. MSL possess a sophisticated understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry including commercial, and government payer strategies, and the evolving healthcare delivery models.
- MSL delivers presentations to health care decision makers responding to unsolicited questions using relevant and approved materials.
- MSL may support company initiated trials by interacting with primary investigators, assisting in site identification and screenings, and delivering disease education using approved resources. MSLs may also support data generation activities including participating in reviews of Investigator initiated proposals.
- Other activities may include identification and training of contracted speakers or internal team members if alignment with medical plan and product life cycle needs.
- MSLs fully comply with all company policies and applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards
The Successful Applicant
- Terminal doctorial degree, MD, PharmD, or PhD.
- In depth knowledge of a scientific or clinical area, disease area knowledge, including key scientific publications.
- Minimum of 4 years working in a clinical or pharmaceutical environment (excludes post doc education).
- Understanding of clinical research principles
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and clinical and health economic practices
- Ability to work independently
- Travel required, varies by geography
What's on Offer
- The company offers great internal training session