Medical Science Liaison - Oncology
Well established team.
Strong product pipeline.
About Our Client
My client is one of the reputable pharmaceutical companies globally. They are strong in competitive therapeutic areas and value the team's collaboration. They always to aim high to deliver solutions to patients and achieve companies targets. Besides, regarding long-term career development, my client provide internal rotation and assignment for employees which enable them to develop with the organisation.
- Maintain a very high level of knowledge and understanding of the latest scientific/medical knowledge in the relevant therapeutic area by conducting literature searches, analysing clinical papers, attending conferences, and courses.
- Capture and share in-field insights to support brand, medical and scientific strategy and business development.
- Act as field-based reference point of scientific and clinical expertise for cross-functional internal stakeholders through training and support.
- Comply with integrity and compliance standards.
The Successful Applicant
- MD/ PhD/ PharmD degrees preferred.
- At least one year working experience in pharma/CRO/biotech companies.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great working environment.