Promising disease area with good resources.
About Our Client
My client is one of the multinational pharmaceutical company, and strong in a specific therapeutic area. They provide good products and keep developing better solutions for the therapeutic area. They have a mid-size and outstanding medical affairs team in Taipei office, which is good for internal exposure and career development; cooperate with mature commercial team.
- Develop and implement the medical strategy for assigned therapeutic area by taking account of the latest country, regional and global developments, reflecting relevant patient, scientific and clinical insights.
- Design, conduct and publish local Phase IV studies to answer country relevant clinical/ scientific questions.
- Build partnerships with country level medical experts, addressing their needs and questions.
- Manage and lead MSLs.
- Work with Ethics and Compliance on compliance-related matters and to ensure the affiliate is fully compliant with all relevant regulations and codes of practice
The Successful Applicant
- PhD/ MS in pharmacy, life science areas.
- At least five years working experience in medical affairs and at least one year leadership experience.
- Good knowledge in oncology area.
- Strong communication skills and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Good employee benefits.