Medical Director - Global biotechnology company
Strong oncology pipeline.
Competitive salary package.
About Our Client
My client is one of the global biopharmaceutical company with strong product pipeline. They delicate themselves in hematology-oncology/ infectious disease area, and providing more solutions to patients. Their organisation culture is open-minded, flexible and valuing each employees. This role will mainly be based in Taiwan; also, it is possible to develop in greater china in the future.
- Provide medical expert oversight and monitoring for clinical trials of phaseI-III.
- Manage safety issues in clinical trials by working closely with associates in contributing to evaluation and assessment of the trials.
- Work in cross-functional teams on all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents.
- Identify strategic issues for therapeutic indications under investigation.
- Lead a team to manage whole process of clinical development process.
The Successful Applicant
- Doctor of Medicine background with 8+years clinical exeprience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical research concepts, practices, and GCP and ICH Guidelines.
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory and compliance requirements governing clinical trials and experience in development of clinical strategy and the design of study protocols.
- Ability to interact externally and internally to support a global scientific and business strategy.
- Fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Leadership opportunity.
- Competitive salary package.