Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
People management opportunity.
Rebutable branding with strong product pipeline.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with great reputation, specialised in oncology, immunology, hematology and neuroscience. They dedicate themselves to develop innnovations and transform patients lives. Also, they value their employees that providing good working environment, career development plans, and competitive package.
- Coach and support individual MSL for best performance and career development.
- Define strategies and vision for MSL teams, which need to align with the whole medical affairs future direction.
- Regularly review and modify action plan during implementation to ensure full support to key medical initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and serving as the scientific expert within the company, with strong product and therapy area knowledge to advise effectively and appropriately the country's commercial teams.
- Provide continuous coach to MSLs to ensure the competencies and effectiveness towards team and individual goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Degree, PhD, PharmD.
- Solid medical affairs experience in oncology/ hematology/ immunology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Successful experience in building good relationships building with Key Opinion Leaders, and coordinating project of cross functional network team.
- Fluent English in written and verbal.
What's on Offer
- Positive organisation skills.
- Competitive package.