Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
New product launch opportunity.
Rebutable branding with strong product pipeline.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with great reputation, specialised in oncology, immunology, hematology and neuroscience. They dedicate themselves to develop innnovations and transform patients lives. Also, they value their employees that providing good working environment, career development plans, and competitive package.
- Develop and manage of medical plans.
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning, input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Align the local medical plans with the local marketing, strategies and global medical plans, under supervision of Medical Affairs Lead.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and serving as the scientific expert within the company, with strong product and therapy area knowledge to advise effectively and appropriately the country's commercial teams.
- Oversee the clinical trial program by holding effective relationship with the clinical operations team.
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Degree, PhD, PharmD.
- Solid medical affairs experience in oncology/ hematology/ immunology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Successful experience in building good relationships building with Key Opinion Leaders, and coordinating project of cross functional network team.
- Fluent English in written and verbal.
What's on Offer
- Positive organisation skills.
- Competitive package.