New product launch opportunity
About Our Client
My client is one of the top ten global pharmaceutical companies, and covers many disciplines of the healthcare industry. They provide good employee benefits, multiple professional skills development programs, and career development opportunities, which successfully create a great working environment.
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Align the local medical plan with the local marketing, strategy and global medical plan.
- Develop medical strategies through effective and appropriate collaboration with cross-function teams.
- Contribute or provide medical review of promotional materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other medical education activities.
- Develop and execute data generation/dissemination plan for the assigned disease area with the medical plan.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD/PharmaD in pharmacy or science related field.
- Over three years working expereince as Medical Science Liaison.
- Fluent English and Mandarin in both speaking and writing.
- Team player with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Positive team culture.
- Career progression.