Career advancement opportunity.
Strong pipeline and competitive benefit package.
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company is active in research, development and distribution of innovative products in neurology, medical aesthetic, and dermatology. Their core value is striving to improve patients' health, helping them live better, feel better and look better. The company ensure a diverse and inclusive environment for the employees, and provides robust career opportunities throughout the organization.
- Provide medical input for internal training for commercial and scientific teams, publication planning, medical information, and medical field teams.
- Provide medical/scientific expertise in the analysis, assessment and interpretation of assigned area clinical studies and data by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute, review and approve medical/scientific communications including marketing materials and participate in Promotional and scientific content approval processes.
- Drive planning, develop content, execute and/or participate in external events (e.g. advisory boards, expert panels, congresses, payer organizations etc.).
- Provide medical expert advice, insight, and support by participating in meetings.
- Evaluate and maintain competitive intelligence on new clinical trial data and field insights.
- Engage in discussions with commercial team leaders and other internal stakeholders such as R&D, and global teams.
The Successful Applicant
- MD or PhD in medicine, pharmacy or life science area.
- Ability to communicate scientific/medical information with diverse groups.
- Superior interpersonal and team-working and cross-functional skills.
- Strong management, communication, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow in multinational company.
- Solutions for Work-life balance.