Great progression with career development plan
About Our Client
My client is one of the global leading brand with great reputation in pharmaceutical industry. With a shared mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives, there are over 100,000 global employees and diverse portfolio of innovative medicines. They also value each members with them, and quite proactive in planning career plan for employees. Now, they are looking for Medical advisor who has solid scientific background and strong commercial sense with passion in pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop a strong relationship with the medical community and scientific leaders by sharing information of high scientific quality and resolve any questions that medical specialists may have about the products.
- Contribute to the development of clinical research with high recruitment and high data quality.
- Provide medical and scientific support to the marketing area.
- Actively participate in medical education activities.
- Provide scientific support to Internal Stakeholders
- Contribute to the success of Medical Education activities by reviewing the proposed presentations.
- Provide medical insight for outcomes research studies and advice on how to conduct local trials.
- Collaborate with the professional image, internal and external, strictly complying with the rules of compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of an Advanced degree (e.g. MD, PhD, or Masters Levels Scientific Degree) is required.
- Experience working within and contributing to highly matrixed, cross-functional work teams comprised of high-level managers and executives is required.
- A demonstrated track record of success within Medical Affairs, clinical environment and/or scientific function required.
- Ability to influence and manage in a matrixed organization.
- Global mindset and proven business understating is required.
What's on Offer
Great internal resources and organization culture.