Medical Advisor - speciality care
Strong product pipeline.
Great team culture.
About Our Client
My client is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with outstanding reputation. Their porfolio ranges from oncology, primary-care to consumer health products. They value employees and their business; therefore, they develop the product pipelines and plan promising career development/rotation options for their teams. The client now looking for talents with MD background and interest in business to join the team.
- Provide leadership and direction for the medical affairs function, and help to drive alignment between medical and key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Align the local medical plan with the local strategies and global medical plan; and under supervision of Medical Director.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes.
- Contribute and provide medical review of promotional materials.
- Ensure compliance of all responsible activities to relevant laws and regulations as well as internal standards and SOPs.
- Develop and execute data generation plan for the assigned therapeutic area with the medical plan.
The Successful Applicant
- MD/ PhD Levels Scientific Degree is required.
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant experts.
- Ability to influence and manage in a matrixed organization.
- Global mindset and proven business understating is required.
- Good communication in both English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Good internal culture.