Medical Advisor- Pharmaceutical company
Strong product pipeline.
Lead/ mentor a small group of team.
About Our Client
My client is an outstanding multinational pharmaceutical company with good reputation in multiple disease areas. In order to develop their new pipeline, they create couple openings to support the new product launch and maintain their legacy products. They value employees, provide career development opportunities and good employee benefits with competitive salary package, which their employees are able to grow with the team for long-term development.
- Effective and scientific communication with physicians to provide the most wanted and updated scientific information in credible and clear non-promotional way.
- Development and management of the medical plans.
- Build the long-term and peer-to-peer relationship with disease area experts, which other relevant researchers/scientists and investigators in the assigned therapeutic field.
- Develop and implement publication plans directly, which support medical affairs strategic product plans.
- Involve in the implementation of the local marketing strategy and offer strategic and tactical input.
- Lead, mentor a team to achieve goals.
- Evaluate and support late phase studies.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD/PharmD in scientific discipline is preferred with at least 5years medical affairs experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for the assigned therapeutic area.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with thought leaders, physicians and other healthcare decision makers.
- Good English in both writing and speaking.
What's on Offer
- Regional career development opportunities.
- Office-based opportunity.