Medical Advisor - Ophthalmology
Overseas returnee are welcome
Career opportunity to use your business acumen and entrepreneur mind-set
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical company with focus on eye care products. They have well established market in Taiwan and is now creating a Medical Affair team in Taiwan.
- Executes key internal and external medical programs consistent with Global and Regional and Country commercial priorities and strategies.
- Develops peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, and members of the medical/scientific community.
- Serves as liaison between potential researchers and the Company on IIT submission process to support independent clinical and pre-clinical research.
- Accountable for unsolicited off-label discussions including the oversight of Medical Science Liaison associates, if applicable, in the country/cluster.
- Ensures scientific and clinical compliance and scientific integrity for all medical programs within the country/cluster, including the development and execution of all Independent Medical Education, promotional claims medical review, development of trade & peer-reviewed scientific articles, and presentation of scientific data at Ad boards within the Country/Cluster.
- Provides and ensures that Country/Cluster requirements for clinical and medical development are clearly communicated and incorporated appropriately into the Global R&D project development plans/product support plans, and provide clinical support for local Health Authority discussions.
- Accountable for creating a best-in-class organization in talent (possibly including locally-based Clinical Operations associates) and operating practices, maintaining the highest level of efficiency and compliance in the overall Regional CDMA organization which drives innovation, scientific rigor and highest level of quality and ethics.
- Partners with Regional and Global R&D and Country Business Franchise leaders.
The Successful Applicant
- MD/OD preferred (or equivalent), by exception a PhD in a Biomedical Sciences discipline
- High English proficiency
- At least 7 - 10 years in Clinical Development and/or Medical Affairs, with significant depth of experience within the medical device industry.
- At least 5 years of experience leading people and organizations.
- High energy, collaborative and experience initiating and leading change
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in a global environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to interact professionally with external partners and governmental agencies.
What's on Offer
- Overseas returnee are welcome
- Career opportunity to use your business acumen and entrepreneur mind-set