Medical Advisor - MNC Pharmaceutical Company
Competitive package and excellent employee benefit
Opportunity to step up as people manager
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Europe. Their products primarily cover from diabetes, growth hormone to haemophilia and have strong position in diabetes care. They continue to manufacture and market pharmaceutical products and services that make a significant impact on patients, the medical profession and society.
- Develop reasonable medical storyline, align with Medical strategy and deliver presentations at external scientific meetings.
- Devise and plan story lines, topics and contents for specific brand in national advisory board meetings.
- Review speakers and participants and medical information presented at the events and congresses and approve promotional materials in accordance to SOP.
- Actively involve in marketing and scientific events to ensure the in-depth understand of science, business and the requirement and unmet needs of internal and external customers.
- Work with marketing team, build and maintain positive scientific relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) through regular visits and scientific meetings to get their consensus and advocacy.
- Work with Regional Medical team in coordinating the Investigator Sponsored Study (ISS).
- At least 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge of Medicine.
- Professional education: Medicine, PharmD or relevant PhD degree in life sciences.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally and with ability to fluently speak and write in English.
- Strategic thinking, influencing, strong communication and advanced collaboration.
- Knowledge of drug development principles, GCP and relevant local regulations.
- Opportunity to step up as people manager and become strategic partner of driving product growth.
- Exposure to business decision and leadership team.