Medical Advisor-Global pharmaceutical company
Open to physician without corporate experience
Promising product pipeline
About Our Client
My client is one of the global pharmaceutical companies with positive reputation. They have strong product pipeline in both speciality care and primary care sectors. Also, the company balance the commercial and medical needs to deliver high quality product for patients. They quite value every employee and provide opportunities to develop abroad. Now, they're looking for physicians with interest in business and open-minded personality.
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Align the local medical plan with the local marketing, strategy and global medical plan, under supervision of Country Medical Director.
Develop medical strategies through effective and appropriate collaboration with MSLs.
- Contribute or provide medical review of promotional materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other Medical Education activities, in accordance with applicable to Codes of Practice and regulations as well as internal policies within defined timelines.
- Develop and execute data generation/dissemination plan for the relevant Therapeutic Areas in line with the Medical Plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Doctor background.
- 3+ years clinical experience and experience with the clinical trial.
- A scientific background with laboratory experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities, and influence others in order to create a positive working environment.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
What's on Offer
- Solution for work-life balance.
- Great internal culture.