Medical Advisor-Global pharmaceutical company
Strong product pipeline
Great internal resources
About Our Client
My client is one of the top pharmaceutical companies with good reputation. They focus on both primary and speciality disease area drug development. Regarding the internal culture, they value the insight from both clinical and scientific experts, which really presents their core value of patient oriented purpose. To develop their employees, they do have the opportunities for functional roles rotation, or looks after other APEC regions. Now, they are actively looking for talents to join their medical affairs team.
- Develop medical strategies to support brand launch and life cycle plans for drugs.
- Provide high quality medical and scientific support or communications to internal and external customers through medical events with clinical professionals.
- Collaborate proactively with all business and cross functional partners.
- Demostrate the leadership behaviors and coach entry level team members.
- Develop and manage post-marketing studies are aligned with medical and commercial objectives locally and globally.
The Successful Applicant
- Medically Qualified and registered physician.
- Over three years clinical experience in hospitals.
- Strong communication skills with open-minded, and proactive personality.
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written.
What's on Offer
- Regional working experience.
- Competitive salary package.