Medical Advisor - Global pharmaceutical company
Specialty-care therapeutic area.
New product launch opportunity.
About Our Client
My client is one of the outstanding global pharmaceutical company. Their product portfolio ranges from primary care to oncology areas. They provide good product to support patients and expect them can have better life soon. For their own employees, they prepare ahead for different function or offices rotation, and do have successful cases. Now, my client is looking for experienced talents who has strong academic background and open-minded with the willingness to relocate in the future.
- Provide medical input for internal training for commercial and scientific teams, publication planning, medical information, and medical field teams.
- Provide medical/scientific expertise in the analysis, assessment and interpretation of assigned area clinical studies and data by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute, review and approve medical/scientific communications including marketing materials and participate in Promotional and scientific content approval processes.
- Drive planning, develop content, execute and/or participate in external events (e.g. advisory boards, expert panels, congresses, payer organizations etc.).
- Provide medical expert advice, insight, and support by participating in meetings.
- Evaluate and maintain competitive intelligence on new clinical trial data and field insights.
- Engage in discussions with commercial team leaders and other internal stakeholders such as R&D, and global teams.
- Lead and coach MSLs to achieve the team and business targets.
The Successful Applicant
- MD or PhD in medicine, pharmacy or life science area.
- 5+years corporate experience with pharmaceutical companies or healthcare industry.
- Superior interpersonal and team-working and cross-functional skills.
- Strong management, communication, teamwork and presentation skills. 1+year leadership experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (oral and written).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow in multinational company.
- Competitive salary package.