Medical Advisor-Global pharmaceutical company
Strong product pipeline in the competitive therapeutic area.
About Our Client
My client is one of the well-known global pharmaceutical companies. They are strong in multi theraperuitc areas with good reputation. With supportive internal culture and strong product pipeline, their performance is outstanding and delivered positive results. The client also quite values each employees and their career development in the future, so it's highly possible to have the opportunity to relocate in the near future.
- Engage in non-promotional peer-to-peer exchange of medical and scientific information with key opinion leaders to the extent permitted by local regulation, local industry codes, and other relevant external stakeholder activities
- Gain insights from KOLs on disease, therapeutic area; also, healthcare needs, data gaps and challenges in their local geography.
- Develop and manage the medical plans.
- Lead a team to assigned therapeutic area, and provide coaching to members.
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries consistent with the medical affairs compliance standards.
- Identify gaps, achieve results, and set an example for others to follow by consistently demonstrating companies values and leadership attributes. Even demonstrate professionalism when communicating and interacting with cross-functional teams.
The Successful Applicant
- MD degree.
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience (Experience in Speciality Care field would be a plus).
- At least 1 year leadership experience with solid track record.
- Familiar with the clinical trial and medical affairs process is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, time management, and project planning skills with strong ability for self-direction.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Good team culture.