Mechanical Manager (motor / automotive)
Competitive and fast-growing industry
Organization that values trust and innovation
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative Smart Light Electric Vehicle Solution Provider. With almost 20 years of experience in developing power systems for electric vehicle applications, the organization is always passionate in providing high performance and stability services to the world.
- Project management including design and review.
- Provide guidance, advice and review design drawings.
- Lead efforts to co-work with internal or external cross-functional team.
- Lead and supervise team performance.
- Conduct CAE analysis such as modal and vibration analyses as required to support product development.
- Be responsible for testing, analysis and debug on assigned mechanical prototypes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years experience in team leading / project leading.
- Experience in structural design and mass production preferred.
- Experience in motor or automotive, especially IATF16949 is a plus.
- Knowledge in casting, forging, plastic injection, stamping, molding.
- Understanding Abaqus, Solidworks and DFMEA is preferred.
What's on Offer
- leadership opportunity for junior leader or project manager
- Innovative job content and future career development