- Multicultural Environment
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Multinational Company with a global reach. Expertise in Ingredients Manufacturing.
Product Costing Errors (PCE):
* Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists without deviation. Processes and procedures play an extremely important part of this role.
* Closing and controlling of manufacturing process orders on time. Accurate consumption of raw materials, intermediates, packaging and appropriate production time
* Explanation and acceptance of stock write offs/ons. DUV creation for inventory differences
* Material ledger value checks - regular checks of stock values, preparing stock adjustments when needed,
* Working on decreasing the number of stock adjustments in the month and reducing the number of MR22 at month end
* Taking part in the month end process / Cockpit close. Linking in with IO FC before close to ensure all journals are posted and costs as fully absorbed.
* Working under tight deadlines to deliver the close with the allocated slot. Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists with deviation
New Product Implementation (NPI):
* You will take part in the functional checks, recipe control, R&D, planning, warehouse, IO and Commercial pricing team
* You will be assigned a task via email to perform the IO checks
* Check that all new raw material parts have prices
* Missing prices will cause material ledger issues and must be highlighted prior to product being costed
* Assigned the standard SAP overhead group
* Run costing in the system Project Management Office Services
Required to work EU shift hours.
The Successful Applicant
* Part qualified accountant with previous experience of similar role
* Must be able to communicate fluently in English & Polish /Russian /German /French/ Spanish /Italian (written and spoken)
* IT Skills - SAP proficient with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups & macros)
* Excellent communication skills & strong relationship skills
* Flexible team player
* Analytical & review skills are imperative
* Meeting large deliveries under tight deadlines
* Adhering to all processes & procedures
What's on Offer
Great Remuneration Package and benefits