Great chance to join global leading brand in medical device industry
Direct report to GM, excellent for candidate who is looking for bigger scope
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading provider of products and services for individuals with renal diseases. They offers products and services along the entire dialysis value chain from a single source. Our client care for more than 344,000 patients in their global network of more than 4,000 dialysis clinics. Our client aims to further consolidate its expertise and to use this competence as a basis for sustainable, profitable growth. They aim to continuously improve their patents quality of life by offering them high-quality products as well as innovative technologies and treatment concepts.
- Strategic business planning & marketing strategies formulation through excellent understanding of the product market dynamics & market trends via primary and secondary market research, customer visits, local and international networking and advisory boards etc.
- Identify, seek and add new products and therapy complementary to company core competence to strengthen product portfolio and responsible for business development of new products to successfully contribute to P&L
- Execution of marketing programs and activities, including sales support and promotion to contribute to customer satisfaction with the product & therapy. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, with details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organisational objectives.
- Management of Marketing personnel to achieve optimal business outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing and/or Science
- At least 8-10 years sales and marketing management experience in a pharmaceutical or medical-device related role
- Ability to gather and analyse critical market information
- Strong strategic planning capabilities
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with Key Opinion Leaders & key stakeholders
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package
-Great chance to join global leading brand in health care industry
-Direct report to GM, excellent country exposure for candidate who is looking for bigger scope.