Excellent career progression
Good new product pipeline lining up
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that has been in Taiwan for more than decades. The company values its talent and prioritize the talent development plan. The company has plenty of experience for regional, horizontal and vertical career growth.
- Develop realistic, consistent marketing plans and establish annual sales forecast for the products assigned in line with corporate strategies.
- Propose, implement and oversee product strategies within the country according to global marketing parameters.
- Communicate effectively among corporate, customers and colleagues to ensure the achievement of product objectives.
- Provide coaching and direction to team members, field force and cross-functional team (in-cluding Market access, Medical, KAM, and etc.) to ensure optimal product performance. Be recognized as the product leader and marketing expert by developing and continuously up-dating knowledge on therapy, product and also the market.
- Monitor and control budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the assigned promoted products to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
The Successful Applicant
1. 8 years of experience in pharma industry (Specialty care will be a plus) in multi-national or healthcare industry (pharma company is a plus).
2. With people management experience.
3. Good communication and leadership skills with the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment.
What's on Offer
Plenty of internal/regional resources