Team leader role and lead a marketing team
Strong product portfolio and pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational beauty brand with long history. They have a variety of different products. They are now looking for an experienced team leader to lead their marketing team.
- Implement and champion marketing strategies and comprehensive 360 degree marketing programs to launch and grow the assigned brand
- Communicate launch and annual global marketing plans including campaign concept and vision, messaging, and promotional tactics, across local markets, internal global cross-functional team
- Manage the day-to-day project timelines and asset deliverables with internal cross-functional teams to execute 360 marketing programs
- Provide analytics to assess the success of the global launch and marketing strategy and provide recommendations based on the findings
- Create launch materials and programs that encompass all marketing touch points for retailer, field sales associates and consumer
- Consider global Brand objectives and offerings, marketing guidelines, cost of goods/
pricing objectives, manufacturing feasibility, and local market/competitive trends to
make product selection, promotions, positioning, advertising and digital planning.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in marketing or business related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of brand and product management experience with proven track record in counter brands
- Solid people management experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude in a dynamic growing environment
- Strong passion for the beauty/cosmetics industry
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Promising career development