Report directly to regional marketing head
Access to regional marketing resources
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with focus on various specialty care products. They are now looking for a hands on Marketing Manager in their CNS division in Taiwan.
- Drive and assist in developing and implementing marketing plans for the various franchise products, in line with business objectives and PST/Mission strategies
- Drive and assist to develop and organise local and regional communications campaigns (conferences, symposiums etc) for franchise products together with the Medical and APAC PST team.
- Drive and support the development of promotion materials for franchise products, which is to be used by sales team in the area.
- Drive and supports in new product development and new product/indications launching in the area
- Monitors product performance and profits of franchise products by affiliate and partner and recommend or implement adapted marketing plans accordingly
- Keeps market watch on competitor products and their strategies in the area so as to advise affiliates and partners on the need to adapt marketing plans appropriately
- Acts as a linking pin between the area and APAC in the exchange of communication, follow-up of critical issues and creating supportive relationships
- Develops networking/relationships with external parties (opinion leaders, patient organisations) and internal parties (partners and affiliates) so as to enhance image in the marketing space.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant University degree in Pharmacy, Science or Business
- An additional MBA in Marketing is essential
- 5 - 8 years of sales and marketing experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Relevant experience in product portfolio creation and brand nurturing will be desirable.
- Involved in recent launching of specialist products (preferably in the CNS/Inflammation Franchise) is mandatory.
- Relevant experience in the SEA area will be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Report directly to regional marketing head
- Access to regional marketing resources
- Matrix reporting line
- Work life balance
- Chance to travel regionally