Stable work environment with excellent culture
New product launch experience
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with HQ in the US. They operate in more than 100 countries on various specialty therapeutic areas. With strong pipeline they have established a new commercial team for their growth driver products and is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their big family.
- Implement and optimize comprehensive key customer management initiative to support commercial and cross functional objectives. This involves market research, mapping exercises and working with colleagues and the scientific community to assess local, regional and national influencers. Identify and create a working relationship with up and coming customers
- Secure excellence in planning, coordination and logistics organization of our scientific presence in Taiwan.
- Meetings in order to maximize educational initiatives, brand awareness and share of voice.
- Manage 3rd party agency to drive excellence in execution of our customer speaker bureau, including new developments in online platform and program delivery across our stakeholders.
- Work with sales managers and reps to identify and share best practice in program execution. Support roll-out of best in class training of dermatology speakers.
- Implementation of advisory board program to support key brand commercialization.
- Contributes to development of strategies for both strategic communications and new customer identification and outreach, and brand lifecycle (including launch planning).
The Successful Applicant
- Experience equivalent to a BA or BS degree in business administration or health related field. MBA preferred.
- An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the health care environment. This level of knowledge would normally be acquired through 5 years' experience in marketing and sales management, medical practice consulting, medical practice administration, medical practice marketing or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment in achieving sales, marketing and corporate goals with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrated creativity, situation analysis/problem solving skills and analytical skill ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key accounts.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Broad business perspective, including sound financial skills, and a solid working knowledge of office operations and systems.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Stable work environment with excellent culture
- New product launch experience
- Marketing resources