Marketing Manager [Sport industry]
Big leadership scope (leading a team of 10)
Several brand managements
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known retail sporting company who has been in the market almost half centuries. Our client has 8 brands in total and are all being the top/largest brands in each certain sportswear sector. As for the good performance in the past few years, they are now planning to bring more brands into Taiwan market to penetrate the sport marketing industry.
- Manage a team of 10 including VM team, branding team and E-commerce team.
- Develop annual marketing strategy and manage the related budgets for all Company brands.
- Develop seasonal retail trade marketing, digital marketing and PR event plans.
- Liaise with the global company for seasonal visual asset requirements.
- Ensure a high standard of promotional and point of purchase material whilst complying with the Company's global branding policies.
- Maintain a functional and develop customer loyalty program.
- Coordinate product loans to media.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 8+ years of working experience in retail industry (preferred sport/lifestyle industry)
- At least 3 years leadership experience with minimum 3 team member subordinates
- Need to be familiar with digital marketing and visual merchandising
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Competent in English both in verbal and writing.
- Adapt to fast-changing markets and environment
- Passionate to sport would be a plus
What's on Offer
- Decent package with work life balance job
- Leading brand in the market with more new brands coming
- Direct report to managing director in Taiwan