Marketing Manager, Retail, Skincare with sales coverage
Direct reports into GM, having regional exposre and career progression
Responsible for developing concepts, strategies, and campaigns with great budget
Our client is a multinational company with many branch office across the world. Their brand value is to change people life through the beautiful experience of life. They thrive to drive innovation through eco friendly natural product and they care about social community. They are now looking for someone who is passionate with life long transformation through the well-being solution.
- Yearly and seasonal product catalogs
- Starter Kit, Home Experience and/or other sales collateral
- Collaborate with General Manager, corporate marketing, corporate web team, and IT on
the creation of a Taiwan specific website, social media channels.
- Keeps an eye on social media environment trends to ensure Taiwan site follows current
- Update and manage all content to ensure copy, images, video clips, flash pieces,
articles, and events are current and relevant.
- Works with Global Recognition Manager to generate recognition strategy Taiwan
- Management and/or direct oversight of all Clubs. Manages budgets associated with
- Provide oversight of conventions and coordinates teams that will assist in the overall
planning and operation of those conventions.Helps to establish and maintain budget for those conventions.
- Keeps thorough records of costs and provides detailed records for future use.
- Manages vendor relationships and contract negotiations with event venues, travel
agencies, hotels, transportation services, catering, speakers, entertainment, and other
3rd party vendors.
- Coordinates internal teams to ensure operations are properly set-up and staffed.
- Develops and executes quarterly campaigns and monthly promotions.
- Coordinates all promotions through various cross-functional teams to ensure that they
are supported and executed on all levels (corporate marketing, purchasing, operations,
IT and so forth).
- Manages communication strategy through corporate marketing - to include print
material, eNews, social media and others.
- Conducts monthly trainings with customer service department to ensure proper
information and details goes out to the field.
- Monitors success or failure of promotions.
- 8+ years experience in FMCG, retail, OTC or skincare category is plus
- proven team management records in previous jobs
- Strong in product marketing but also good at communications strategy
- Having Trade marketing experience will be a great plus
- Very friendly working exvironment with strong team work cultural
- Steady business with solid year on year growth
- Very attractive package
- Regional exposure(travel is requred)