Marketing Manager, Online to Offline, Retail
Leading International Player in the Retail & Outdoor Business
Growing Business with Very High Quality Product Features
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational outdoor brand with their extensive global distribution network of 5,000 retailers in over 80 countries in Asia, North America, South America, Europe and Australia, maintains a reputation as the technological leader in the main category & accessories. The company provides a full range of state of art from high-end to entry-level road bikes, mountain bikes, commuter/city bikes, children's bikes, e-bikes, and offers an extensive line of accessories. They are currently seeking a highly experienced marketing manager who shares in company's belief and is looking to play an active role in inspiring and getting more people on this trendy outdoor activities.
This Marketing Manager Position will head up business in Taiwan and reports to the Taiwan Market lead with indirect reporting line to eCommerce manager based in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify, create and deliver comprehensive marketing plans.
* Lead the development and implementation of goals and objectives required to drive the brand.
* Act as a leader by defining the marketing objectives and setting the vision.
* Plan and execute the corporate, product launch, sales promotion, outdoor events, KOL and related online and offline communication.
* Develop and lead e-commerce strategy for expansion of e-commerce platforms to reach sales and goals.
* Establish necessary relationship with retailers to feature company's products on their platforms
* Develop, maintain and work with annual marketing budget.
* Collaborate with all departments within company
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, strategic, growth-oriented and results-focused Marketing Manager level with sufficient eCommerce knowledge of O2O flow:
* Bachelor degree or above in marketing, business, or related field.
* 8+ years of experience in Marketing or Ecommerce within cycling, sports or consumer durables, outdoor retail industry.
* Love of cycling and outdoor activities.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Good team player with proven track record of providing value of working as a strong standing alone contributor.
* Fluent in verbal and written English abilities.
What's on Offer
- Your commitment and passion to drive business will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package.
- Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
- Also you will be working with bunch of good people who are all enjoy of cycling and triathlon and being active with flexible working hours!