Marketing Manager, a newly create role for a MNC company
Awesome working environment with lots of Greater China exposure
A big platform for marketer to expand and show the creativity
About Our Client
Our client is super well-known multinational company with operations in more than 50 countires and almost 4,000 people throughout the world.
For more than 60 years of operation, they are still expanding their company from different ways of penetration to the market. Now, they have a new division just launched and finding a young talent with very creativity mindset marketing manager to help them promote and communicate with their consumers in the Taiwan and Greater China district.
This Marketing Manager Position will head up business in Taiwan and Greater China, reports to the Taiwan Market head. Key responsibilities will include:
- Be fully responsible for the marketing budget
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Identify, create and deliver comprehensive marketing plans.
- Lead the development and implementation of goals and objectives required to drive the products
- Plan and execute the product launch, sales promotion, outdoor events, KOL and related online and offline communication
- Establish necessary relationship with KOLs, WOM, agency and retailers
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years of experience in marketing, especially in digital communication
- Strong analytical and project management skill
- Confident and dynamic personality with fast paced ability
- Experience managing a P&L and a portfolio of products coupled with strong financial acumen with attention to detail.
- Strong creative outlook and love music would be a plus
What's on Offer
Open minded company culture with good annual leave and international exposure