Marketing Manager - MNC Pharmaceutical company
Career advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global top 10 pharmaceutical company and products sold in hundreds of countries. The company is one of the Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000, committing to creating high-quality medicines that met real needs.
The company is looking for an experienced Brand manager with solid experience and special insight in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop realistic, consistent marketing plans, launch strategy, and branding.
- Propose, implement and oversee product strategies within the country.
- Develop forecast and business case for global pipeline projects.
- Stay current regarding treatment practices, market dynamics, and future trends.
- Monitor product performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- Monitor and control budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the assigned promoted products.
- Communicate effectively among corporate, customers and colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or better in marketing, business, medical, or pharma.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in in multi-national or healthcare industry.
- Good understanding of new product development process.
- Proven track record of management experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Flexible to dynamic environment and changed rapidly market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits package
- Work life balance solutions
- Teamwork environment