Marketing Manager , Leading Martech FMCG role
Join the leaidng martech FMCG focus role to drive the change
To be part of the member under global marketing and build the community
About Our Client
Our client is a martech consumer driven company, with many branch offices across the world. They are now looking for a young talent with strong growth mindset to join them. They welcome people from leading FMCG or IT(B2C background)who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, please check the JD and apply.
- To report into marketing manager and work closely with regional program management teams and global partners to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, running activation of global tool-kits and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with cross-functional team members.
- Based on company's global marketing strategy, lead, adapt, localise, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture.
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activation against them.
- Provide general and specific state of the market assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights.
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Lead and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with the global localisation team, as well as crafting individual market/ regional-specific content when needed.
- Organise and lead individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with related partners & consumers.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment(FMCG, Tech, Internet, B2C).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven ability in quantitative fields
- A structured problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail, strong business planning sense & skills.
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong communication skills and the ability to bring to life to the brand in a way that is both consistent with global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs.
- A strong customer-centric: you are always thinking about customers interact with the brand.
- You are able to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach.
What's on Offer
- Strong career step up for the future
- Providing the platform for people who wants to achieve and grow
- Very attractive benefit and also environment to work and have the fun
- Stock options (Optional)