Marketing Manager, Gaming, Global Marketing 知名遊戲龍頭
Leading prosition to drive gloabl marketing strategy forward
Premium salary package with stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the key player in the gaming industry, it provides the world class platforms and products for it's manufacturers and operators. The company set up for more than 10 years experience in USA, Taipei, also Canada. The company is dedicating to provide creativity, and technology to deliver exceptional games at world-class standard. With 9+ years of slot game development experience.
* Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages
* Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the company's long-term objectives
* Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
* Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
* Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
* Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
* Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company's brand, including continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing
* Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
* Overseeing the company's marketing budget
* Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans and product launches
* Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
* Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
* Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
* Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
* Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
* Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
* Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
* Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field
* Familiar Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office or OS X Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
* Previous experience working as a marketing manager ideally within a similar industry
* Understanding of digital marketing and experience in social media would be ideal
* 5+ years relevant experience in a marketing capacity
* You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing
* Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in managing a small team
* Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base
* Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally
* Confident and dynamic personality, with a strong creative outlook
* Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in both Mandarin Chinese and English
What's on Offer
- Great marketing budget with excellent people oriented working environment.
- Flexible working hours and also premium package.
- Potential team leader position to lead the marking strategies.