Marketing Manager - Cosmetics MNC
Competitive employee benefits/Work-life balance
Head of marketing role
Our client is a leading player in its field. With an excellent reputation in the market, they are most know for their quality products that can be found in most premium department stores.
- Develop and implement the brand marketing strategy.
- Develop marketing supports and initiatives for all sales channels
- Oversee the implementation of all marketing activities including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve brand awareness and create consumer relevance.
- Responsible for annual budget and A&P allocation for different sales Channels.
- A degree in any related field
- 8 years of experience in marketing and product management within the retail industry.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Work-life balance
- Leadership role to head up the marketing department
- International exposure