Marketing Manager [Beverage]
Supportive and people oriented company culture
Be in charge of different categories and also help to grow a new category
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed big group which has more than a century history and has been evolved into a marketing, distribution and investment organization, deeply embedded in the industries and markets it serves.
With its long presence in the market, they are very well-known in Hong Kong, Macau and China for their success. In 2002, they entered to Taiwan and bring many brands into the market and make several big hits.
Since Taiwan branch is relatively new to other market, the employee in the company are less than 30 people, therefore the company culture is very people oriented and supportive to each colleagues.
This role will have one subordinate and report directly to Taiwan GM.
Major responsibility are as below:
- Develop marketing strategy and brand activation campaign to drive the sales volume
- Control annual marketing A&P budget, including ATL &BTL.
- Work internally and externally for KPI setting, progress monitoring and result analysis
- Prepare marketing plans and implement for brand, volume and channel development
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 10+ years of working experience in FMCG, beverage or alcohol industry and need to have at least own a product marketing in previous working experience.
- Solid experience on planning and executing marketing plan such ATL, BTL and digital marketing
- Good analytical and strategic thinking and good sense in number
- Self motivated, detail oriented and need to be very independent and proactive on work.
What's on Offer
- High autonomy to the products and lots localization campaigns can be done
- One tier down to General Manager in Taiwan
- Good annual leave and competitive welfare and benefits