Marketing Manager - Automotives
One of top global brands
About Our Client
Our client, one of the largest global automobile manufacturer, manufactures, sells, and exports passenger cars, mini-bus-es, trucks and commercial vehicles with more than 50,000 employees and automobiles sold around the world.
The company values employees as the most valuable assets with competitive pay scale and advance opportunities. They are looking for a seasoned marketing manager who is willing to grow and develop with company.
* Plan, develop, and Implement all of the brand marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities.
* Direct the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinate coordinates with cross functional stakeholders.
* Responsible for the development of short and long term plans and budgets for the marketing activities, progress monitoring, and performance evaluation.
* Develop and maintain a strategic perspective - based on Taiwan and consumer needs and satisfaction.
* Ensure effective management within the marketing, communication and public relations function.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor or above degree
* 6+ years of marketing experience, including the execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities, in relevant industry.
* Experience in 360 communications
* Experience in budget and personnel management.
* Strong creative, strategic, and organizational skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Great potential position to grow
- Excellent package
- Management scope